2: Limnologists Make up Lots of Words
We discuss the origin story of the Great Lakes and, because the show is 2/3 Canadian this month, hockey.
For a rough transcript of this episode, please visit https://github.com/jscarlton/teachgreatlakes/blob/master/episode-2/tmatgl-2-transcript.markdown
- Clarkson University
- Lake Baikal - Wikipedia
- Anishinaabe - Wikipedia
- Rodinia - Wikipedia
- Laurentide Ice Sheet - Wikipedia
- Lake Pontchartrain - Wikipedia
- Canadian Shield - Wikipedia
- USA Hockey - Wikipedia
- Women’s Hockey - Clarkson University Athletics
- Clarkson University Women’s Hockey Hype - YouTube
- Buoy-Laying Vessel Griffon
- There’s still ice in the Great Lakes: USA vs. Canada scientists hockey game – The Buffalo News
Podcast theme by Stuart Carlton. Interstitial music provided by Pepouni and by audionautix.com, both under a Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0 license.